To consider options for a safe and secure Custody & Document storage arrangement and inform us of your decision.
The following options are available:
Custody for Life - QWill Writing Services Ltd can store your documents for life. The rates are £25.00 plus VAT per annum.
The documents will be checked for validity, such as Testator's signature, date and witnesses, ensuring the witnesses are not named beneficiaries under the Will.
The Lasting Powers of attorney will be checked for validity to ensure all relevant sections have been correctly completed and that it has been executed in the correct manner.
Deed retrieval cost are currently £10.00 - All property Deeds are by Special Delivery.
For security reasons the Executors cannot retrieve the Wills or other documents unless they apply in writing and enclose a copy of the death Certificate - QWill Writing Services Ltd reserve the right to ask for verification of identity.
QWill Writing Services Ltd aim to dispatch documents within 24 hours free of charge from receipt of Death Certificate and proof of Identity documentation.
- You can opt to have it stored by a Bank or Solicitor - a charge may also be made by them.
- You may wish to have it registered by an online registration facility such as: Willdata (as a scanned copy) as a stand-alone product.
- You may wish to use: Will Register UK which is free. However, a search is chargeable.
- You may wish to have it stored by the named Executor, you may wish to seek legal advice.
- You may wish to retain the Original copy yourself (which is not advisable, as it must be retrievable by an Executor, or someone that you know and trust, also be free from damage, spoiling or fire).
- You may request another preference.
Please contact us with any requirement you may have.